eBay listing

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Wed May 30 12:16:45 MDT 2007

eBay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&
viewitem=&item=320118546034&rd=1&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

Seller says:
Pianos, Their Construction,Tuning & Repair 1911 by Paul Hasluck VGC 160
pages.
Really unusual edwardian manual on the building polishing,tuning etc. of the
piano.

Looks like a nice library addition, but I'm packing up the house, and the
last thing I need to move is more books!  (Well, no -- more pianos is the
truly last thing I need to move.... <g>)

Maybe of use to those of you who work on birdcage pianos?

Annie Grieshop