another slightly off-topic question

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu May 31 08:16:58 MDT 2007

I don't do the Google AdWords. But you can increase your visibility on
Google for free. Google Maps is a wonderful service. Click on the Maps link
above the standard Google home page search bar. When you get to the maps
page enter "piano tuner, (your zip code)" and hit enter. What should pop up
on the left is a list of piano tuners in or near your zip code. Click on one
and the map with locator will pop up on the right.

Find your listing. In the balloon that pops up on the right, click more
info. Review the information listed. If you then click on "add or edit your
business" you can enter all kinds of additional information about your
business.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272