eBay listing

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Thu May 31 12:29:49 MDT 2007

Ditto!  Including replacing overdamper felts, and those nasty old "cottage"
pianos with, instead of centre pins, one continuous "centre wire" running
right through all flanges, making it just about impossible to remove any
action part.

But sometimes, just sometimes, you find one that sounds good!

Best wishes,

David.