Duluth tool bags--20% off

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 07:25:41 MST 2007

I didn't see any 20% discount either.  But they did have a free knife
offer.  A guy can always use another knife.  :)

I got the Jailhouse.  I'm hoping some suitable arrangement can be made
for my combination handle tools to be both neat and visible in it.  If
it comes to it, I can put them all back into a tool roll again.

Or, if the Genck tool pallet will fit, I'll just put it in the Jailhouse bag.
--
JF