Duluth tool bags--20% off

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Nov 1 11:47:55 MST 2007

Yesterday, I went to their site. If you register for the e-mail newsletter, it then gives you a message, that says 20% off everything over $50, for a week.
I sent this info yesterday as well, mind you it might have been the other list. It was in reply to Barbara's query of not being able to find the 20% off info.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca