Why a Toolbag Rather Instead of a Toobox/Case

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 17:35:11 MST 2007

On 11/1/07, Barbara Richmond <piano57 at insightbb.com> wrote:

>  Geeze, Mike.  First the cases break and now they're scratching and
> denting walls & furniture.  What <are> you doing with them?  <very big grin>
>
> Barbara Richmond, RPT
> near Peoria, Illinois

Just walkin' in, Barbara Just walkin' in! Doesn't take much more when you're
my size with a tool case slung over one shoulder! People assume that
everybody is normal sized like them! I conk my head on more Chandeliers,
swag lamps and assorted stuff hanging from ceilings just above my sight
line.
In the room with too much furniture for you to turn around in, there's the
piano in the darkest corner, always!
<Big smilin' grin>

Mike
email mike at ifixpianos.com