Cell Phone Use Causes High Frequency Hearing Loss

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 1 19:55:00 MST 2007

DON'T SAY THIS!  I am on the phone all the
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't find ear phones with a decent amplifier in them.
I do need a new hearing test.      Do you have any thoughts about
analog/vs/digital for piano tuners?  This bothers me. i have said to Gloria
that the things I have are so sophisticated that dumbing them down for what
we need is a real problem......................

les

  _____