Voicing down hammers

David M. Porritt dporritt at smu.edu
Fri Nov 2 16:03:45 MST 2007

Phil:

Fabric softener!  6 parts of isopropyl alcohol 1 part Snuggle.  Brush it on
the strike point with an artist brush - don't soak them - unless the brush
full didn't do it.  Hammers that hard take serious tools.  I've done some
Baldwin 243s in a 30 square foot practice room and it helps.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu