Voicing down hammers

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 09:16:06 MST 2007

Hey Now,

David Love wrote,

"After you take them off you can cut them open and look for fossils"

I nominate this as the best line of the weekend. Or at least Saturday morning. Thanks for the laugh David.

Marcel Carey suggested a few drops of vodka? That's a new one on me. I'm a tequila man myself, would that work?  Of course if I tried it (vodka or tequila), it would have to be in the evening. I may be tempted to take a few shots from the hypo oiler thing. I have a grey market G 3 that would shatter glass I'd like to try this on. Problem is it's in a Chapel. Hmmm I can just imagine taking a bottle, hypo oiler, and a shot glass to the next tuning. Come think of when I leave that piano I'm usually ready for a shot of something.

Steve Blasyak

Orange County CA.

Pura Vida