Acoustic foam

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 4 04:40:01 MST 2007

The material is called acoustical baffle foam and can be purchased in 3'x5'
sheets in either 2 1/2" or 3 1/2" thick.
Contact Marketek at: www.markertek.com   They are suppliers for the audio
and video industry.  I think I paid something like $50 (including shipping)
for the sheet and was enough to do 2 pianos. This is the same material that
Edwards is selling.
The material  will yield a reduction of volume by 30-40%. Each and every
client has been thrilled with the overall sound reduction.
Tom Servinsky