Duluth Bags - what you may not know

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 10:52:06 MST 2007

On 11/5/07, Gary Fluke <gary.fluke at verizon.net> wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Thank you very much for your efforts.  I'm glad to know about the other
> bags, too.  I just got my Big  House.
>

> Gary Fluke
> Snohomish, WA

Thanks for putting that together, I have been a Duluth Trading customer for
years, living here in Wisconsin they supply some cold weather gear that
comes in handy too. I am familiar with your area, lived in Mesa then Tempe
until I was 15 we, my mother, 7 YO brother and I owned the only music store
in Tempe at the time(early 60's). She married the piano tuner/tech, the rest
is a long story but I ended up here, a few miles from the Mississippi in
Southwest WI.

Some other tips for some of the glues that come in large quantities PVC-E
for example, an empty nail polish bottle is great, it even comes with a
brush! Just rinse it out with some nail polish remover, then  sudsy water.
Some of the other liquids can be carried in smaller quantities in the
empty vacation size bottles sold in the personal care departments of the big
box stores.

Thanx again Mark,

Mike

--
The way some people find fault, you'd think there was some kind of reward.
Michael Magness
email mike at ifixpianos.com