PVC-E

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Nov 6 08:43:06 MST 2007

The price list you are looking at, is for sale to the public.
The technicians price is much less, but not down to Schaff's price.
The prices were made before our $ became stronger than the US $. It used to
be we paid a 10% premium, in the summer, and even more in years gone past.
I have gone to conventions where the Cdn $ was worth .67c, against the US $,
and that was about 5 years ago.
Today, I think our $ is trading at $1.08 US.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca