Fellow guild member recovering after scary roadway accident

R Barber bassooner42 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:28:30 MST 2007

All of our thoughts and prayers are with the Wilson family tonight as we
learned on the front page of the Santa Cruz Sentinel how Britain Wilson,
son of Des Wilson and one of our chapter's newest associates, survived a
very scary accident on SR-17 yesterday.   Britain was driving his empty
truck on 17 when he was rammed from behind by the driver of a compact
sedan, who is also thankfully recovering.  The impact apparently caused
the Burton & Wilson Piano Craftsmen piano truck to loose traction and
ended up overturned, teetering over the center divide and into the
opposing lanes.
Thanks to Peter Acronico for letting me know so I could get the word
out, and thanks to Fenton Murray, who was able to visit Britain in the
hospital earlier today.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/story.php?storySection=Local&sid=44807

Regards,
Richard Barber, Associate
Secretary, Santa Clara Valley Chapter Piano Technicians Guild