rich people

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Nov 8 21:03:43 MST 2007

Yeah, or drive up to the new customer's house... big place, quality
landscaping, large rooms, nice furniture. Get led to the basement to their
pride 'n' joy, the new old "antique" they-don't-make-'em-this-way-any-more
upright that they got for a "bargain" ($200) that used to be a player and
cudja glue the ivories back on and the hammers are grooved and the dampers
are moth-eaten and there's cat food under the keys.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN