rich people

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 09:33:04 MST 2007

Greetings,
Andrew writes:
<<  That means you have to portray
> professionalism visually (the way you dress) and in your manners.<<

     Hmm,  then I may be in trouble.

> Your first appointment will be the teaser and eventually you will
> develop the credibility that will result in your being able to help
> them get what they really want.  >>

        Teaser?  I think it is much more than that. I think the first meeting
is the basic foundation of whatever relationship you are going to have with
someone.
       Our minds are usually heading for made up after the first 30 seconds
of meeting someone.  That first impression might be the deepest one we will
make, and sincerity is the heaviest currency available.   Most of the rich people
I know are extremely smart and alert.  They size others up very quickly,
usually detecting fascades, (even if they don't show it, might be a southern
thing).  They don't care that I charge more, just that they feel that they are
getting the best possible care for their piano.
      Pianos are my life.  I don't consciously think in terms of teasing so
much as trying to be as authentic as possible. The former seems part of an
agenda, often tempting me to hide something, while the latter, when successfully
done, always seems to lead to the best possible outcome.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.aol.com</HTML>