Fairer Taxation

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Nov 9 12:29:05 MST 2007

No matter what we think, I don't believe we will have an effect on the system.
I know, if no one starts it nothing will change.
But I still feel, they will tax us for what they want.
Up here we get hit even harder by the tax man.
But no matter which party is in, they are all basically the same, which equals no appreciable change.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca