Piano rentals

Kallie Swanepoel kccs at netralink.com
Sun Nov 11 07:00:37 MST 2007

Hi List

Like some of you, I also offer a piano rental service, but only to the long
term client, and for a minimum of six months. So, I do not rent out pianos
for functions. Currently it's company policy not to supply such a piano with
a chair. I had a phone call of a potential piano rental client who insisted
on a chair to be delivered with the piano, and when I told her that we do
not supply chairs with the rental pianos, she commented that she will have
to go elsewhere, and to someone she knows who would supply a chair together
with the piano.

Do you think I should start supplying chairs with the rental pianos?

Regards

Kallie Swanepoel

Piano Tuner/Klavierstemmer

Pretoria South Africa