Chickering Action Rail Replacement?

jimialeggio5 at comcast.net jimialeggio5 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 21:50:04 MST 2007

--
Hard to know...words can be a pain...

This is the small one with no cheek blocks....quite agressive sweep of the key backs in the bass and low tenor to fit it everything in such a small case.

Anyway...back to the original question...I was asking if changing out the steel rails to wooden rails, whatever the configuration, would compromise the stability of the action.

Jim I