Collard and Collard

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 08:19:28 MST 2007

The owner believes the piano to be pre 1850, perhaps between 1820 and 1850.
Sorry I can't provide more details at this point.  I hope to inspect the
piano soon.

David Love

davidlovepianos at comcast.net

www.davidlovepianos.com

"mid 19th century" is vague enough to cover a period during which the

piano in England developed very quickly from ancient to modern.

Within the space of ten years huge transformations were accomplished.

In some respects C&C were in the vanguard and in others not.  Without

knowing the exact date and style of the piano in question I don't see

how it is possible for those who have replied to make their

assertions.

JD