Key set holder

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 08:19:35 MST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 6:39 AM,  <pianolady50 at peoplepc.com> wrote:

> Same here.  It's so wonderful to have tools that work as they are designed!
>
> Debbie

Hi Brittany,

If I were you I would spend some time at Bill Spurlock's site doing
some reading and downloading as well, there are also great information
and how-to's available there for those willing to accept it.

Terry and Alan are giving you some great advice to purchase all you
believe you'll need now and save the shipping, I heartily agree.

Mike

--
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking
both directions anyway.
email mike at ifixpianos.com