Steinway action noise

Joel A. Jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Fri Nov 16 07:15:43 MST 2007

William,

Back around '75 we ordered parts for our German
Steinways at UWisc.  NY denied that they existed so
with no help we turned to Renner.  No problem.
Willing to supply Gr S&S and at a very reasonable
price.

Fast forward a couple of years for more Gr S&S parts
when Renner tells us that we must now order the
parts from Gr S&S.   Great.  Call for price.   Wanna
guess?    HUGE mark up.

Should have ordered a box car load when we had the
chance.

   Any body following the market now to know
if there is a source for Gr S&S from Renner?   Still
ordering from Gr S&S exclusively?

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
Madison, WI