Key lead removal tool?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Nov 17 16:11:53 MST 2007

Get out your socket set. Find a deepwell that has an outer diameter slightly
smaller than the lead. Find a regular socket whose inner diameter will
accommodate the lead. Chuck the deepwell into your drill press. Position the
key lead over the other socket and press it out with the drill press arbor.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802