Happy Thanksgiving!

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Nov 20 10:51:34 MST 2007

pianolover 88 wrote:
> Well I checked with Larry Fine (you know, one of the original three
> Stooges!) and he tells me that thanksgiving falls on Wednesday this
> year! I just wanted to "check my facts" before I mentioned it, haha!
>
> So if you thought that since your job is primarily sedentary, and you
> find yourself making excuses about getting into a regualar exercise
> program to lose weight and get in shape, here's proof that you can be
> over 50 (like me) and still look at least 20 years younger, have a 30"
> waist and be in the best shape of your life! How? Do what I do:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVX-XBYgmRU
>
> Terry Peterson

Nah... a waist is a terrible thing to mind.  Especially this Thursday!!

I'll stick with 2 or more wheels carting my carcass, [31" waist for at
least that many years], and split another cord on Friday. (my kinda fun...)

Sloth and gluttony to all, but more to the point, thanks to Him for the
ability to celebrate in that manner.

Conrad Hoffsommer