VT100, was Re: Accu-Tuner (version I) price

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:59:01 MST 2007

On Nov 21, 2007 5:34 PM, Andrew and Rebeca Anderson
<anrebe at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> John,
> The stock tuning program in the VT100 is rather FACish in that it
> only changes interval priority on those three points.  You don't have
> to leave it that way.  I programmed mine with a balance of three
> different appropriate intervals for each octave of the piano and I am
> pleased with it now.  The standard tuning is easy to improve on, but
> if you identify which partials you work with in each octave and then
> permanently program them into the VT100/Pocket, it will tune the way
> you do without fail every time.

I'm glad you figured out a way to make it work for you.  I believed
the advertising, and bought it with the assumption it would do most of
my listening for me.  :-)  I shoulda known better.  Now I do.

But it's good to know there are workarounds.  I almost wish I had it
back so I could see if it works.

--
JF

"Some Things For Which I'm Thankful" at...
www.formsma.blogspot.com