Cable & Nelson

Will Wickham wwickham at stny.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 21:35:37 MST 2007

I've been tuning the 'new' Cable Nelsons for a couple of years now.
They are Yamaha designs (the Yamaha name is stamped in the plate) and
are made in China under some sort of Yamaha supervision I believe.
They are steadily improving in over-all craftsmanship. My most recent
experience with one was just this morning - the piano came in to the
store earlier this week - and except for the exceedingly tight tuning
pins, it was a fairly nice piano.

will wickham
tuning turkeys for a day...