Check out The Modesto Bee | Music tugs at his heartstrings

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 13:16:14 MST 2007

Hi All
  Happy Thanks giving.
  Our family is truly grateful for so much this  year
   Recently My Son Dennis has been  honored in our local Newspaper at long
last.  Dennis Erwin is the Primary  focal point of the hometown papers Showcase
but we snuck in a  picture. Unfortunately the pictures are not at this link
but they can be  found on the Modesto Bee Web site under Pictures or Gallery.

_The  Modesto Bee | Music tugs at his heartstrings_
(http://www.modbee.com/life/friendsfamily/story/105238.html)

Regards to all
  Dale S. Erwin

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations