Heintzman 186 Conservatory Grand Problem

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 24 19:19:48 MST 2007

I ran into this very thing on a 1950's Petrof just last week.  I couldn't pull the action and had visions of lowering the glides and cursing the tech who installed hammers incorrectly bored, when discover if I removed several screws holding the stretcher, out popped the action.   I had not seen that yet...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044