Death of a piano

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 27 05:26:15 MST 2007

Well, now I see there is more than one way to remove an old soundboard from a piano.

Thanks for sharing. Now the next time I go to try and tune that 1923 4' 9" worn-out Wurlitzer grand, I hope I don't cause pause on the part of the owner if they notice a strange glimmer in my eye and a devilish smile on my face......

Way cool.

Terry Farrell