steinway consignment

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Tue Nov 27 06:46:57 MST 2007

Why 20-30% in store, and 5% in home? I'll be saving them storage fees, and advertising the piano, showing it, and doing any tuning, regulating, voicing etc. to help sell it.

-------------- Original message from Erwinspiano at aol.com: --------------

 Jon--------Dittos
                 Dale
What is the usual arrangement for doing a consignment sale. Private party that is. I would be selling the piano for the owner.

5% minimum plus work needed to make it saleable. Consignment in a store
would be 20 to 30 %, customer would pay moving exp.

--

Regards,

Jon Page