gift certificates

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 22:29:00 MST 2007

John

Offering a gift certificate?will not significantly increase the bottom?line in the short run. But when the recipient gets the?gc, that customer will get a warm a?fuzzy feeling about you. And that, my friend, will wind up giving you a lot more customers in the long run.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of