Whadayathink of this piano sound?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 07:29:41 MST 2007

 Kent and List,

It never ceases to amaze me how difficult it is to faithfully record and reproduce piano sound.? You'd think that the human voice would be harder to reproduce, since we hear it all the time and most everybody has one.? And yet, on an audio file system I have had a hard time telling a well-recorded voice from the real deal, whereas recorded and reproduced pianos always sound like just that.? Some are way better than others, but none sound like there is a piano in the room.?

my 2 cents,

Alan Eder