RCT vs Tune Lab

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Nov 30 16:35:05 MST 2007

Hey Dean !!

We agree !!  hehe...  but have you noticed something about this
discussion ?.... there hasnt been a woird about Verituner so far.  What
doest this portend pray tell ?

RicB

    I was able to hack the laptop version pretty easy, but didn't really
    try too
    hard on the Pocket PC, though I think I know how it could be done.
    Why did I
    do it? Well I was worried about the laptop crashing and losing the
    program.
    I wanted to be able to install it on a new computer if I needed to.

    And I'm with you. My appreciation for Bob's confidence in me is what
    motivated me to make the post. Just trying to spread the good news. ;-)

    Dean

    Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

    PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

    Terre Haute IN  47802