PSO

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Nov 30 22:35:39 MST 2007

> An interesting (at least to me) side note on the Thomas piano was the
> fact that they (along with a couple of models of Thomas organs) were
> offered as kits by the Heathkit company.
>
> Del

Really! That's more than a little sad. The last refuge of the
otherwise unmarketable...

The Lindner action strikes me as a rather tragic case of a
collection of very interesting ideas altogether too
optimistically implemented. I'm a fan, of sorts, of the
intent. The execution however was, well, the execution.
Ron N