PSO

vince mrykalo madvinmryk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 23:25:16 MST 2007

Yes, I serviced one a while back...I saw an ad, or an article in an older Journal, early sixties I think, where they immersed the action from one of these pianos in water and it came out operating as bad..er, as good as new.  A key did break on this instrument where one part of it was lost, so I fashioned a replacement for the lost part out of wood.  It had one or two loose tuning pins too, which if memory serves, had no standard pinblock.  I think I stuck some epoxy in there to fix it...