No subject

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Wed Oct 3 20:25:14 MDT 2007

>...fifteen years in, including ten in University work. All I ask is
>a collegial environment in which to discuss ideas and solutions

Ah yes, going back to the inception of the list/forum which was a College And
University Technician exchange. (CAUT)

A quiet place for the exchange of ideas and theory. But once the
general riff-raff
of every-day piano tuners/technicians found out about it and started
to use it as
a chat room, they had to displace the forum to their own quieter quarters: CAUT

Look for it on the PTG website.  Don't post to it, they'll appreciate
it, it'll be that much
less to do in the day to day life of an institutionalized technician  :-)

Watch out for Conrad, he'll try to sell you a flamesuit. And three
cheers for Newton.
--

Regards,

Jon Page