Wet Grand Pedals

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 07:20:10 MDT 2007

On 10/12/07, ibetuner <ibetuner at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> She said she'd found the dogs had been peeing on them for a while...!
>
> Wayne Lutzow
> Twelve Tone Piano Service
> Lincoln, CA

Hi Wayne,
Just be very glad she noticed it. I have a customer w/a 6'1" Samick grand
that had a pedal problem and "we" discovered her dog was peeing under the
piano when I emerged w/a wet shoulder(yuck). She was very apologetic and I
was luckily only a few miles from home.
Lesson learned, with small dogs in the home I now feel around with my hands
before rolling over on my back to service the piano!
Mike

--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is to not stop questioning.-- Albert Einstein

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com