Duluth tool Bag

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 18:35:30 MDT 2007

I didn't want to bring this thread back just to update everyone, but since I was the one who started it all...

  It may be a bit heavier than my Genck, but  the joy of being able to SEE all your tools, right in front of you!  So easy to find that let-off tool, now...it's right there in its own little pocket.

I had initially said that it would take my awhile to get used to this case and I'd probably be looking all over for a tool, but the truth is that I spend so much less time looking for tools in this tool kit that I could never go back.

  So, now I'm done.  This is the last toolbag I'll ever buy.

Tom Sivak
  Chicago

Steve Blasyak <atuneforyou at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Hey Now,

I know this thread died out a couple of weeks ago. Due to recommendations from friends on the list, I just got my Big House tool bag in the mail and I love it!

Steve Blasyak
Orange County Ca.

Pura Vida