travel with tools

Rick Osborne rve at bvunet.net
Mon Oct 15 19:19:23 MDT 2007

Greetings list,
In July of this year, I flew to Memphis and checked all of my tuning
tools except my accu-tuner.  I had no trouble getting through the
check-in process, and my accu-tuner went through security just fine.
I'm certain that if she checks her tools and doesn't try to cary them
on, she will have no problems.

Rick Osborne
rve at bvunet.net
www.rickosborne.net