OK in Malibu

VOCE88 at aol.com VOCE88 at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 06:02:51 MDT 2007

In a message dated 10/23/2007 7:46:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
b98tu at t-online.de writes:

> Hey, friends----
>
> The bad fires were/are about 6.5 miles south of my property, so we're
> OK; there's a LOT of folks out of their homes tonight in southern
> California; I'm lucky so far; please use your combined superpowers to
> calm the wind and bring the rain......
> David Andersen
> Malibu, CA

David,

You are in our thoughts and prayers here in Philly.

Just for the record, if you would like to send the piaos from The Atelier out
here for safe keeping, I think we can find homes for them. ;-)

Stay well and stay safe.

Rich Galassini
_www.cunninghampiano.com_ (http://www.cunninghampiano.com)
215 991-0834