Oh no you don't!!!

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Wed Oct 24 22:16:41 MDT 2007

You should have offered her a tuning tip welded onto the end of a piece of iron pipe and let her tune it too!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  I tuned a Steinway S  in a church sanctuary today.  I pointed out the tonal issues to the Music Director.  She said "show me how you needle the hammers", so I slid the action out and needled middle C.  She said "that looks easy".   She looked in her calendar, and told me she will come in next Tuesday and needle the hammers herself......She's very tenacious...  Fortunately, I was able to convince her to pay me do it.   Jeeze.

  Bob Maret, RPT
  Piano Technician.