jiffy leads

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 12:04:49 MDT 2007

Before adding weight to the keys, make sure that is what the daughter is looking for. Ask who the teacher is and do some investigating.?What is the DW & UW of the keys on the teacher's?grand compared to the student's console. Maybe?one or the?other needs to be regulated.??

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of