Spinet/Console

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Oct 29 11:24:18 MST 2007

David Ilvedson wrote:
> I tend to agree....where does the studio fit it there?
>
> David Ilvedson, RPT
> Pacifica, CA  94044

Subset of console. You've heard the expression studio-console, right?

I'd tend go by case style for studio - toe block & attached leg, but
there are also toe blocked spinets out there.

There's grey areas, fur shur.

AS far as grands are concerned, I tend to go along with Joe Biscelie's
way of remembering (NY) Steinway sizes
S-small
M-medium
L-large
B-big
D-d**m big
and add fetal or neo-natal grand for those smaller than small

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
- Casey Stengel