Hoisting pianos

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 1 18:45:28 MDT 2007

Fair enough! One other thought: I sure hope someone is going to attach a
hook more solidly than simply screw something into a wooden beam. IMHO it
should be through bolted - and better yet, whatever the hook is through
bolted through, that piece should be supported by several other beams.

I hope you have the insurance worked out!   :-)

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it sound like a project with some
potential pitfalls. Good luck though. I hope you keep us posted. Pictures
would be great!

Terry Farrell