Hoisting pianos

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 19:11:43 MDT 2007

This may sound off the wall and not having seen the location it may be
but have you checked with any wrecker services? I'm talking car wrecker
or truck, they take on specialty jobs of this sort, unloading heavy loads
from inside trucks etc. They have long "booms" and can reach in and
perhaps could winch the piano up. It might be worth the phone call
just to get an opinion. They have to be an inventive bunch to recover
vehicles from some of the places they end up!

Mike

--
I sit down to the piano regularly at nine-o'clock in the morning and
Mesdames les Muses have learned to be on time for that rendezvous.

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com