Hoisting pianos

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 22:37:44 MDT 2007

Greg:

I thought I had some pictures of the type of cantilever hoist I referred to, but apparently I don't. If you want some direct advice, call Henry or Al at C&D Moving here in Chicago at 773/725-3880. They've done a lot of hoisting.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)