Hoisting pianos

Joseph Alkana josephspiano at comcast.net
Sun Sep 2 11:10:50 MDT 2007

Obviously the latter. I wouldn't trust a household mover to even move my
piano across town let alone lift one 20 feet over a balcony. Whether that
method is possible in your situation only an expert can advise, however,
given enough access to material I might be inclined to experiment a bit..
Hmmmmmm.
Joseph Alkana RPT