(no subject)

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 00:50:06 MDT 2007

On 9/3/07, Brian Doepke <bdoepke at verizon.net> wrote:

>  I have a separate unit from Lowrance.  After studying many brands, this
> one had the best overall visibility in a variety of lighting conditions.  It's
> cool.  I can find places to eat in-between appointments, or find my way to
> brand new clients, especially if there are road closures due to
> construction.
>

> *Brian P. Doepke, (dep-kee)*
>
> *R.P.T. (Registered Piano Technician)*
>
> *AAA Piano Works, Inc.*
>
> Piano Tuning-Repair-Purchase Consults
>
> *260.417.1298*
>
> *260.432.2043*
>
> *    www.aaapianoworks.com*
>

>  ------------------------------

The last time I used MapQuest to route me was to a PTG Chapter meeting about
110 miles from me. I had had my Carpal Tunnel surgery about 2 weeks prior
and was "recovering". The Chapter had sent our chapter a notice that they
were having an auction of piano supplies, tools and books for those
interested. Mapquest routed my on county trunk roads that paralelled the
state highway about 10 miles East of the roads I was on. I eventually
acquired an Iowa map and figured it out for myself. I made that trip 3 years
ago that is why it was the last time, I used MapQuest. I now rely on Google
or Yahoo Maps.

Mike

--
I sit down to the piano regularly at nine-o'clock in the morning and
Mesdames les Muses have learned to be on time for that rendezvous.

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com