Starrett tools on eBay

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:56:05 MDT 2007

I don't know how one would check on that, Paul.  I guess it's
certainly possible they have been stolen.  Maybe looking at the
seller's rating??  I don't do much on eBay, but I did purchase a new
multi-anvil mic for a great price ($126 including shipping).

I think it's a good idea to periodically check for tools there.  I
guess its "Caveat Emptor."  I assume sellers there are decent
folks...perhaps that's a wrong assumption.  I dunno.

JF