Testing

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Wed Sep 5 21:41:34 MDT 2007

Hi Dale,

Loud and clear.

Jack Houweling
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Erwinspiano at aol.com
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 7:02 PM
  Subject: Testing

    Any body getting this?  I'm getting nothing from the list.  Is there a problem I'm unaware of?
    Thanks
    Dale Erwin

  Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
  4721 Parker rd
  Modesto, Ca. 95357
  Shop 209-577-8397
  Web site http://www.Erwinspiano.com
  Restoration & Sales of
  Steinway & Sons & other fine pianos.
  " Soundboards by Design"

--
It has removed 5464 spam emails to date.