cracks in rim

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Thu Sep 6 22:07:10 MDT 2007

Hi Greg,

After hearing from some folks, it seems it's a cosmetic problem--which is a relief.  You know, I've heard it before, but the term "simply invert the piano" doesn't sound... well...so simple.  I guess I need piano inverting lessons (or not).  I'm sure glad it wasn't on the RPT technical test--"And now, Miss. Bennett, please invert this piano."   Umm....   ;-)

Barbara (Bennett) Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois